Kingdom: Legendary War
- Genre: Reality, Music competition
- Release Date: April 2, 2021
One of Korea’s top music competitions is finally here! Outstanding performances every week, they have come to give their all and win. There can only be one group to win – who would it be? BTOB, iKON, SF9, The Boyz, Stray Kids, or ATEEZ?
- Genre: Action, Political, Crime
- Release Date: April 10, 2021
- Featuring: Lee Je-Hoon (Where Stars Land), Esom (Because This is Our First Life)
- PD: Park Joon-Woo (Doctor Detective)
“Don’t die. Get revenge, we’ll do it for you.” In any situation, taxi drivers almost seem invisible. That is probably the reason why the Rainbow Company led by Jang Sung-Chul (Kim Eui-Sung) and Kim Do-Ki (Lee Je-Hoon) decided to take vigilante work from the driver’s seat. Taking up relevant and timely topics like workplace abuse and school violence, they seek retribution for the helpless. Based on a webtoon as well, Taxi Driver will draw you in with amazing visuals, heart-stopping action, and heartrending character moments.
- Genre: Horror, Mystery, Comedy
- Release Date: April 15, 2021
- Featuring: Jang Nara (VIP, Last Empress), CNBlue Jung Yong-Hwa (He’s Beautiful)
- PD: Park Jin-Suk (School 2017)
An exorcist and a con artist team up! Jang Nara stars as Hong Ji-Ah, an exorcist and real estate broker whose main goal is to drive away evil spirits from property to sell it. Oh In-Beom, on the other hand, (played by CNBlue’s Jung Yong-Hwa) is a con artist who scams people into buying equipment to get rid of ghosts. As their two paths intertwine, we find out that their pasts are more connected than we expected.
- Genre: Melodrama
- Release Date: May 4, 2021
- Featuring: Lee Do-Hyun (18 Again, Hotel Del Luna), Go Min-Si
- PD: Song Min-Yeop (Doctor Prisoner)
Set in May of the year 1980, in the backdrop of one of Korea’s most turbulent political climates Gwangju uprising, we find a blossom of true love. Rising star Lee Do-Hyun plays Hwang Hee-Tae, a top medical student and Go Min-Si plays Kim Myung-Hee, a nurse. Vibrant, nostalgic, and would most likely bring everyone to tears – can love truly survive in the midst of uncertainty?
- Genre: Fantasy, Romance
- Release Date: May 11, 2021
- Featuring: Park Bo-Young (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon), Seo In-Guk (Hundred Million Stars From the Sky)
- PD: Kwon Young-Il (My Unfamiliar Family, Search: WWW)
Though stricken with pain, grief, and hardship almost all her life, Tak Dong-Kyung (Park Bo-Young) finally seems to have her life in a more stable place working as a web novel editor for six years. However, she gets pulls back by some shocking news and meets this unworldly being Myul Mang (Seo In-Guk) – whose name literally means “ruin” and “destruction.” She agrees on a 100-Day contract with him, risking everything.
Which show are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments section below!